THE COMPLEX OFFERS THE FOLLOWING FACILITIES:
- 84 standard rooms;
- 12 suites;
- 2 apartments;
- Magnetic sand beach;
- Towels, Shower Facility;
- Beach Chairs And Umbrellas;
- Dinner Hall With The Capacity Of 160 Persons;
- Summer cinema;
- Bar with a terrace and a sea view;
- Children’s playground;
- Football and Handball pitches;
- Table tennis;
- Massage cabinet;
- Satellite TV;
- Wireless internet;
- 24 hour guard;
- Entertainment programmes;
- Restaurant and cafe-bar with live music;
- Professional rescue teams;
- Photo and video service;
- Laundry service;
- Birthday parties;
- Wall of Mountianeering;
- Conference hall;
- Tourist tours;
There is an ethnographic-cultural corner on the emphasizes of Kolkhida, where visitors can get acquainted with the Georgian cuisine, Georgian tradition of cooking particular meals and the diversity of Georgian table-serving (“supra”). Autumn and vintage is associated for every Georgian, especially children, with Churchkhela and Janjukha. How to make Pelamushi and Churchkhela – you will see it at the Kolkhida.
At the Kolkhida we offer our visitors to get acquainted and learn the best traditions of Georgian cuisine.
- Georgian tradition of making Khinkali;
- The tasty Barbecue made on wood fire;
- Making of Khachapuri, there are different traditions of making Khachapuri in every region of Georgia, this is why there are different kinds of the dish: Imeretian Khachapuri on a pan and in the wood oven, Megrelian Khachapuri, Adjarian Khachapuri, etc;
- The greatest asset of the Georgian table – lamb Chakapuli (stewed lamb);
- Ghomi, Sulguni (cheese sort) and Elarji, maise pan-cakes (mchadi), Svanetian kupdari;
- The main sweets of the Georgian New Year’s table: Gozinaki made from aromatic honey and walnut;
You can learn all this from Georgian cooks in the Gurian house at the Kolkhida.
“Kolkhida” offers its premises throughout a year for corporate events of all kinds – business-trainings and large-scale organization outings, as well as conferences and seminars. We offer a special business-service package for business events of different level and scale. Special prices are one of the most attractive business proposals at the business tourism/service market today. “Kolkhida” is ideal for sportsmen, training and rehabilitation throughout the season. We are ready to host not only Georgian, but also foreign sport teams, namely from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Russia, Armenia, etc.
Facilities at your service:
- A conference hall with the capacity of 150 persons;
- 3 negotiation rooms;
- Banquet and reception halls;
- Coordination of the event from the moment of order till the check-out of the last visitor;
- Organisation of entertainment and show-programmes;
- Excursion service
A wide variety of coffee breaks are offered to the participants of business events:
- Classic – coffee, cream, tea with lemon, sandwich (cheese, ham, sausage).
- Traditional – coffee, cream, tea with lemon, honey, jam, pies (with mushrooms and meat), mineral water, natural juice.
- European – coffee, cream, tea with lemon, various sweets, fruit, juice, sparkling wine.
Available office equipment and services:
Tables, chairs, conditioning/heating, video projector, screen, writing board with markers, fllip-chart, loudspeaker system with microphone, video/DVD player, telephone/fax, scanner/Xerox copy, computer, Internet, ATM.
Number of seats
Number of rooms
3 additional rooms
Conference tables, chairs, video-audio technics, projector, computer technics
Hour: 100 Lari
Whole day: 500 Lari